10.10.2006

soundtrack

Your Life: The Soundtrack
  1. Opening Credits: The Wrong Girl - LeeAnn Womack
  2. Waking Up: Take Me Home Country Roads - Israel Kamakawawiwo'ole
  3. Average Day: When? (Demo?) - Stars
  4. First Date: The Mating Game - Bitter:Sweet
  5. Falling in Love: 3 Days - Pat Green
  6. Love Scene: Real Fine Place - Sara Evans
  7. Fight Scene: Love You - Jack Ingram
  8. Breaking Up: If You Want It That Much - MMB
  9. Getting Back Together: Hotel Band - Mike McClure
  10. Secret Love: Fools Like Me - Lisa Loeb
  11. Life's Okay: Put Your Records On - Corinne Ray Bailey
  12. Mental Breakdown: Broken Reflection (Troubadour's Prayer) - Wade Bowen
  13. Driving: Something More - Sugarland
  14. Learning a Lesson: Wide Open Spaces - Susan Gibson
  15. Deep Thought: Earthbound - Rodney Crowell
  16. Flashback: Sand in my Shoes - Dido/Boys of Summer - The Ataris
  17. Partying: A Day Late - Anberlin
  18. Happy Dance: Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
  19. Regretting: If I Could - Jack Johnson
  20. Long Night Alone: Restless, Allison Krauss and Union Station
  21. Death Scene: Angel - Sarah McLaughlin
  22. Closing Credits: Genuine - The Derailers
In honor of the weather I'm adding "Rainy Day" - On the Coast of Somewhere Beautiful - Kenny Chesney. Because today I really wish I was in bed dreaming of being barefoot in the snow white sand. Love these rainy sorts of days, particularly since they're so rare in central Texas.

I have yet to find my "Rugby Song," however. It needs to be upbeat, maybe slightly aggressive, but definitely have something to feel like increased adrenaline. Comment to suggest something, because I need a good one before the South Carolina trip. Now since I have so little to do at work I am going to make my way to the gym and try to burn off some of lunch while taking my teammates suggestions to work through the back pain that has been plaguing me.

No comments: