10.22.2006

rugby wedding

Oh...just returned from my first rugby wedding and the aftermath thereof. It was a lovely ceremony attended by friends and family, followed by a delicious dinner and a reception and much socializing and drinking and I loved my outfit! It was not as crazy as I had expected, though there were moments. Our Huns are a great, fun group of guys, even if they don't sing enough. The Valkyries are a fantastic group of women and I am proud to have them as friends and teammates in all their blending of personalities and backgrounds and strengths and weaknesses. We socialized, tested Jelly Belly colors, danced and laughed and talked, drank all the wine and drained the margarita machine by the time the night was up. Then I wound up at Nasty's with a few of the Huns (twist my arm...) after the party at Richard and Rachels wound down and in a great conversation. I stayed too late and now my feet hurt and I am dead tired.

No comments: