Sitting on my sofa, eating Cheerios out of the box like a three year old and thinking that I really ought to be sleeping if I'm not doing anything more productive. After all, tomorrow is yet another day of thrilling discoveries. Yet here I am...
I don't know why I expect things to change. Why I expect lab stuff to get better or sitting out a rugby practice to not be frustrating. What sucks the most is that I really wanted to participate tonight because the drills Heidi and Dude had the team running would really help me out. So the one basics practice the Valks have recently is the one the physical therapist tells me to sit out. Hopefully one or more of those drills will be seen again before Columbia. Hopefully my back will be better by Columbia, but that's what I'm subjecting myself to physical therapy for, I suppose.
Oh, and I'm putting some major hopes on that cold front that supposed to move through Austin late tomorrow. Enough of this "still summer" stuff, I need some actual weather!
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment