My random, rambling thoughts about my life and the world around me.
8.11.2006
if we rode the clouds together
Josh Turner's voice gives me shivers. Every time. Randy Travis was my very first favorite singer. Hearing "He Walked on Water" makes me happy to this day. And CMT was good enough to put them together on a TV special. Happiness.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Randy Travis' "Always and Forever" was one of the first cassette tapes I ever owned, and I always wished I could sing like him. I'll have to pay attention to CMT to see if they'll be rerunning that special...
2 comments:
Randy Travis' "Always and Forever" was one of the first cassette tapes I ever owned, and I always wished I could sing like him. I'll have to pay attention to CMT to see if they'll be rerunning that special...
Wow!!! I was totally in love with Randy Travis at the age of 4. My personal favorite was "Forever and Ever."
Post a Comment