8.16.2006

back on the pitch


While washing my face before work I found a tender spot along my jaw bone left by a teammates shoulder. My knees are a bit scuffed up from going down on the sketchy bermuda grass at Burnet. I'm remembering how to scrum. To run low. To trust my teammates. And what it feels like to really be alive. Damn, it's good to be alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

I’m a student of Media Studies at the University of Auckland in New Zealand and for my master’s thesis I’m doing a research study about blogging. I read through your blog and think it's very interesting- especially your posts about being a graduate student. ;)

As part of my research, I’m conducting interviews with bloggers and I would like to invite you to participate in an interview by email. I would value it very much if you would offer me a bit of your time and really appreciate your contribution to my research!

If you are interested in my study, just write me an email to lzec001[at]ec.auckland.ac.nz and I send you more information and some interview questions. Of course, this does not commit you to participation in an interview.

I Hope to hear from you!
Laura