I haven't been happy with the look of my blog since I moved over from LJ. None of Bloggers really suits me, but I think maybe this is the one. The colors aren't all I could hope for, but I'll play around with them more as I continue to procrastinate on prelims. The link where I got it is at the bottom of the page and the header image is one I took from my parent's back porch.
2 comments:
Wow, you've really been playing with the Templates lately...I might just steal this one from you.
I haven't been happy with the look of my blog since I moved over from LJ. None of Bloggers really suits me, but I think maybe this is the one. The colors aren't all I could hope for, but I'll play around with them more as I continue to procrastinate on prelims. The link where I got it is at the bottom of the page and the header image is one I took from my parent's back porch.
Post a Comment