Mangia pizza I can resist. Amy's Ice Creams, no problem. Taco Shack is far enough away to not be too tempting, Foodheads is right across the street, but when I'm home it's usually closed. However, Boomerang's is going to be more of a problem. It's right there in the old Half Price books building (now that was one nearby business that I had a lot of trouble resisting the enticing lure of). Their sign has been up for months and I've been curious all along. It was better than I ever could have guessed.
I love meat pies. They're kind of a gourmet hot pocket with an Aussie flare. At the New Zealand ambassador's day in DC the line at the meat pie stand stretched the length of the try zone. Finding this place may be the best news I have had in weeks. It sure as hell beats the prelims meeting we had last night. I'm excited to try them out and if they're any good I will likely be eating out far more often than I do now.
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

1 comment:
Amy, your next pie is on me. Ask for Jack at Boomerang's!
Post a Comment