A - Attached or single: Very single.
B - Best Friend: Erica
C - Cake or Pie: Do I get graham cracker crust?
D - Day of the Week: Friday at 4:30
E - Essential Item: Bicycle
F - Favorite Color: Purple
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I like to bite the heads off the bears
H - Home town: Frederick, MD
I - Indulgences: Grocery shopping at Central Market. Being on foot is really just an excuse.
J - January or July?: I like the beginnings of seasons better than the middle, so May AND November.
K - Kids: Please Jesus, not for a long time.
L - Life is incomplete without: Books, friends, rugby
M - Marriage Date: Much later
N - Number of Siblings: 2
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Failure
T - Tag Three: BMW Mechanic, Brooke in Sacramento, Scrumhalf Connection
U - Unknown fact about me: The scabs on my palms itch right now
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: *Rolls eyes*
W - Worst Habit: Being judgy-judgy
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds therapy is great!
Y - Your favorite food: Shrimp, avacado, feta, steak
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

2 comments:
This one is my favorite:
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: *Rolls eyes*
Just saw this - funny! Sorry for not participating :(
Post a Comment