According to the weather widget on my Google homepage it is currently 103 degrees in Austin right now. One hundred and three. Degrees.
Ridiculousness. The city of Austin has also taken over my thermostat and decided it's stuck on 82, probably because of high energy usage throughout the city (go figure). I'm officially sick of the heat.
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

4 comments:
i sort of feel you! it was over 90 here today with super awful humidity. made for one miserable crossfit session, that's for damn sure.
That is why we removed the Austin Energy thermostat the minute it was installed in our old apartment. We couldn't adjust the thermostat to our desired temp, and we discovered it was 4 degrees off temp in the hot direction. It said 77, but it was really 81. Austin Energy is deceitful.
I'm okay with 82 degrees inside during the day. I can turn the fan on and get some breeze. It's at night that I really need the 78 degrees or lower. I like to be very cool when I sleep. In the off chance that I wake up in between air conditioning cycles I'm sweating and unable to get back to sleep until the air comes back on.
found y a through jen sinkler.
fellow austinite here.
sweating.
:)
Post a Comment