Pattie's housewarming party:

Unfortunaely I didn't get a picture of the cake, which I decorated with a few plastic cochroaches.
Saturday was the UT-Baylor/TSU Women's game:
It was a gorgeous day for rugby.Saturday night, a rugby party, with all the appropriate insanity:

Yes, those are four of my teammates, some of the whitest white girls you will ever meet, rapping, or at least trying, to Ice Ice Baby.
And of course, the best part, Andrea's Super Bowl party, which was followed by watching the cliffhanger that was this week's Grey's Anatomy.
As always seems to happen at parties half of us congregated in the kitchen to socialize near the food...
I warned you all I was going to abuse my new camera to my full ability. The rest of the weekend photos will be on flickr sometime in the next few days as I continue to procrastinate on getting out my abstracts.

No comments:
Post a Comment