Yesterday's relief at finally having a hypothesis has segued nicely into today's stress over only have one hypothesis and needing another, in addition to two fully written abstracts on said hypotheses. I ran all over campus looking for cranberry juice, finally found it and paid too much for it. If I had vodka I'd consider mixing them.
Prelims. Everyone I know and respect around here has gone through them. Survived none worse for the wear. They all tell me I'm going to do just fine. On some level I really do believe I will do just fine. But that doesn't stop the basal level of panic that rises and puts my shoulders in knots. Too much to do today between teaching and journal club and meetings for the upcoming speaker series event (more on that later, I'm so excited to be the host for a Nobel Laureate).
Okay. Deep breath. Going to run discussion section now. Ah, my overacheivers, ought to be fun.
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

1 comment:
go get em!
Post a Comment