AMRAP 15 Minutes:
15 walking russian swings
10 front squats
16 kg KB, Finished 8 rounds + 10 steps.
Today's WOD was rough. Rough in the I didn't do nearly as well as I hoped or hit it as hard as I would have liked kind of way. A few rounds in I could feel my lower back and hips reacting. Not painful, but definitely carrying all the work, which made me nervous. And made me slow down. I can still feel it in my hips two hours later.
Lately I've been fighting to get over a hump in my workouts. It's completely a mental block and I just can't seem to push through. My progress in every area is fantastic. Getting a pull up is closer with every attempt. Eating Zone has body fat percentage falling and pounds are just dropping off me. (I stepped on the scale on Monday night. 158.6#, the lowest I've been since probably early high school.) But I just can't seem to push myself to my own satisfaction in the workouts.
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment