Back on The Zone. None of the wishy-washy kinda zoning stuff I've been doing since the end of I Am Crossfit. Except that this afternoon I totally fell off the wagon at the grocery store, hungry and in the chips/pretzels aisle. I ate a quarter of a bag of pretzels between that aisle and the checkout...
But, choosing not to dwell on my mistakes, I took inspiration from Mel (who is a total badass and I meant to introduce myself to yesterday, seeing as I've been reading her blog for months) and her cabbage and eggs concoction for my dinner. I sprayed a sauce pan down with Pam and sauteed raw cabbage over medium heat. (Note to self, cabbage does not shrink nearly as much as spinach, use the big pan next time.) Once the cabbage started to brown I pushed it over to the side of the pan and poured in a couple of scrambled eggs, mixing the eggs and cabbage together as the eggs started cook. Then I dumped it all in a bowl, doused liberally with Old Bay and enjoyed. About half way through I realized I was a carb short and added cottage cheese. It didn't do much for the texture, though, so next time I'll just have yogurt with my fruit.
Two cups raw cabbage
Two eggs
Old Bay seasoning
1/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese
Dessert:
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup blackberries
1/2 cup grapes
9 almonds
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment