11.01.2005

turn me loose and set me free



It's inevitable. Two months and I'm getting restless again. My tolerance for traffic and crowds and concrete and landscaping has reached its limit. It hit me with a vengeance this morning as I was leaving my neuro test. I need to get out of the city and into somewhere I can see the stars at night, feel the sky stretching all the way around me, have the wind blow through my hairs, know there's earth beneath my feet, not twenty meters of concrete.

Anyone up for going camping over Thanksgiving weekend?

so set me free, set me free
i wanna be what i can be
city livin' ain't livin' to me
mama set me free

set me free set me free
-Reckless Kelly

1 comment:

Dave said...

I really might be.... I've never really been camping before... However I am still trying to get a ticket home. I don't think my chances are all that great though.