6.04.2008

um, yeah...

So, I keep writing blog posts. I just don't actually post them. Because I read back over what I've written and they are complete crap.

There are photos from Chicago, though. If they ever make it from my camera to my external hard drive to the computer I might actually post them. But I'll keep trying to write something I actually want to share with the world.

At the moment I'm sitting in an increasingly noisy and crowded Casino El Camino alone, waiting for my friends to show up. Feeling increasingly conspicuous in my plain grey t-shirt, naturally colored hair, and naked of eye liner. Hungry, but waiting. (The fries smell amazing.) Does any good ever come of being punctual?

2 comments:

Hey Lady! said...

I do that same thing, write blogs and never post them. And I agree about the punctuality, it's totally unappreciated in our modern world, and no one in Austin is ever punctual.

Anonymous said...

They have the best freakin' burger.