Seriously, there is something wrong with me. Has to be. Just looking at
these pictures, from what looks to be a pretty incredible product, makes my eyes itch and I think about to sneeze. Look at number eight...I think there's another Corgi hiding in there. Despite my incredible allergic reaction to just the photographic evidence of buckets of dander using the Furminator looks like the most satisfying thing, to take a shedding pet and remove So. Much. Fur. Like picking a scab. Or trying to get the dandruff out of my show steer's tailhead when I was a kid (bet you didn't know cows could get dandruff...), trying to get out the big flakes without breaking them. Yes, kinda gross - but seriously, I think we had the cleanest show cattle ever, what with my father constantly riding us to be in the barn spraying down our steers, which probably contributed to their dry skin issues. Not to mention the depletion of the aquifer around my hometown.
2 comments:
uh, ew?
OMG, our corgi shed that much for sure - you could just pull chunks out. I'd love to seem them use that product on a horse in spring!
Post a Comment