My random, rambling thoughts about my life and the world around me.
4.01.2008
note to self
Note to self: Refrain from wearing that mascara if working out mid-day. No one will tell you you look like a racoon, merely laugh at you behind your back.
And yep, I'm with ATCEMS, but for legal and "I-want-to-keep-my-job" reasons I don't advertise that. There has already been one person I know who got in huge trouble for what he posted in his blog...
Anyway, i guess you have a real job now too? That's sweet. Income is awesome :).
1 comment:
That made me laugh :).
And yep, I'm with ATCEMS, but for legal and "I-want-to-keep-my-job" reasons I don't advertise that. There has already been one person I know who got in huge trouble for what he posted in his blog...
Anyway, i guess you have a real job now too? That's sweet. Income is awesome :).
Keep in touch!
-Erin
Post a Comment