This past weekend was fantastic. Getting to play with such talented, cool people was a lot of fun. Wow, I'm impressed by my TRU teammates and playing with them was fantastic. My playing was far from spectacular, but I kept up and didn't do anything too stupid. I'm happy with my performance. Everything around me made sense, I remembered to look up and see what the offense was doing. I'm learning more with every match and playing feels good. My shoulder may disagree with me and I jacked up my left ring finger, but it's worth it. So worth it. (You never realize how much you use something like a minor finger until it hurts to type. Or open a peanut butter jar or swing a kettlebell.)
TRU beat Missouri in the first match of the day, 27-22. ERRFU defeated HOA in the second. Then both of the afternoon matches ended in a draw. TRU v ERRFU tied 0-0. It was a good match, with a powerful defensive showing from both teams. There's a great write up at Your Scrumhalf Connection, with pictures, also by Shalay.
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment