I love Austin, but it probably should not require one to four different kinds of drugs (Zyrtec, Mucinex, phenylephrine, and ibuprofen) for one's sinuses to be clear enough to feel alive in the mornings. And my eyes still itch.
I hate that my allergies get in the way of everything. I'm a morning person. In college I used to bound out of bed before 5:30 in the morning and happily study until going to my first class of the day. Not being able to breathe puts a bit of a damper on a tough rugby practice. Focusing at work through a haze of sinus pressure makes the day seem awfully long. Thank God oak season is nearly over. Frakking tree sex...
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

1 comment:
Seriously. But it's like that here in St. Louis too, so you could live here and have allergies, or live in Austin with Allergies...
I know what I would pick.
Post a Comment