Our society is broken. Our way of life, with its constant movement and hurry and meaningless chasing after money and status, is unhealthy. There is nothing new about my feelings towards it, yet this amazing article deeply saddens me. A world class musician anonymously playing in a metro station in DC and most people don't even take notice, much less stop to listen. I'm not suprised, but it does make me wonder if I would have noticed. If on my morning commute something so beautiful as this music would have made me look up from my internal monolouge and at least wonder or smile.
Why don't we ever stop moving to just experience the incredible things around us?
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

2 comments:
I couldn't agree with this statement more. Seriously.
I read that article too, really amazing. I also wonder if I would have listened.
Post a Comment