This morning one of my blog-heroes, Ree, aka
Pioneer Woman, asked in this morning's post if her readers were morning people. So I commented. Because I dearly love the peace before the sun comes up and the feeling of having the world to ones self. A love much dampened by my congested sinuses these days. I said as much. AND SHE COMMENTED BACK! (Why yes, I do happen to be a sixteen year old disguised as an independent career woman.)
3 comments:
OH MAN,I would never wash my screen again! That's like, actual interaction! You shared a moment!
I totally feel you on the sixteen year old bliss. I actually just spent several minutes scrolling through the comments trying to find you so that I could live vicariously, but I scrolled too fast and made my eyes cross. How far down is it?
I'm about comment 40 (things were quiet and boring this morning). If you cmnd+f you can search my name and find me that way. But I tried it and there are a lot of Amys out there.
I'm with you on the commenting thing, I sent a message to Joe Rogan on his blog once, and he sent me an email back, it was awesome! I felt special, at least for a little while!
Post a Comment