1.14.2008

yummy

It's a good thing it's rugby season, because I keep getting lost browsing through the yummy, butter-laden recipes posted by The Pioneer Woman. With pictures no less. Lots and lots of photographs of scrumptious, fattening, stick to your ribs food. I cannot wait to have my own kitchen again. Somewhere to make a mess without worrying about how many dirty cat paws have been on the counters, or using someone else's knives or looking like an idiot making a mistake. (I make a lot of mistakes the first time through a recipe.) Because, oh my does that pot roast look amazing. Not to mention the shrimp penne. Or oh! oh! mashed potatoes...

Can you tell I'm a little hungry here? Like I said, it's a good thing my physical activity spikes during rugby season, because I feel like I gained a couple of pounds just thinking about making any of these, much less eating them.

No comments: