1.30.2008

nesting

Current wish list:

Staple gun
Electronic stud finder
Cordless Drill



New apartment, and apparently I'm nesting. Feeling crafty on top of that, which are dangerous things. The moving in has gone well, and I have most everything in just the right place. Exactly nothing hung on the walls, however. And a shiny new bookshelf that needs to be assembled. The drill would be nice to have for this little project.

Work is painfully slow and I'm amusing myself by looking through design blogs, aided by the Bloggie postings. This is dangerous. Exceptionally so. If I wasn't stuck in lab I would have already traipsed off to the craft store in search of perfect wrapping paper and textiles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how crafting is taking over the world! I really think that the blog world is driving a secondary crafting craze!

Also, tangent, we have a cordless drill if you need to borrow one to put together your bookshelf.

We will become like birds said...

Dude, don't go to www.etsy.com whatever you do if you're feeling like decorating. Or, www.ohmythatsawesome.com!

If you come to California, we can go to Ikea!