4.25.2007

my thesis is finished

My thesis is finished.

98 pages total, which includes a fair amount of graduate school-required formatting. The table of contents is pretty, though.

I took the day off yesterday, got a few things done, but mostly watched Battlestar Galactica. I'm hooked. (I blame you all, you know who you are, for this.)

Yeah, that's all I've got right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

rock on!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! OMG!!! That's so awesome! We should have a gigantic party after we graduate to celebrate! (oh wait, we're already doing that:)

YAY!

Emily said...

That is SUPER DUPER EXCITING :)

BVH said...

Congrats on finishing up the thesis, and on discovering the awesomeness of Battlestar Galactica. If you ever want to nerd out and talk about it, just give me a call.

We will become like birds said...

Watch the old Battlestar Galactica instead!! So much better. 70s kitsch + Dirk Benedict = AWESOME.