Lately I've been doing as little thinking as possible outside of what I have to (which is quite a lot). Coping mechanism, I suppose. Just ready to be finished and to get my buffer for handling stress back. Unfairly to everyone around me, I seem to walk around either totally exhausted or ready to bite someone's head off. Or both.
At the moment I'm freaking out about something because it's not working and is very vital to my walking away from this campus with a degree to show for the last three years of misery. It is also seems to be out of my control. Insert expletive of choice to describe bioinformatics... This on top of sheer exhaustion from playing more rugby at a higher level than ever before packed into two days.
I'm listening to a lot of Radiohead recently if that's any indication.
Don't even ask about the thesis count.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment