A friend of mine recently posted a blog entry could have been taken out of my journal. Except that it was succinct and well written. I wish I had half the courage she does in posting her weaknesses and insecurities and struggles for the world to see.
Is grad school over yet?
Friday's poster session went well, in the "I was back in a corner and spent nearly an hour talking only to our lab's undergrads" sense of going well. I guess I could say all that stress for nothing, but really I'm just glad it's over. So now I have about two weeks to get as much done with my microarrays as possible before heading home for Christmas, the very thought of which makes me happy my life is compartmentalized well. Yes, I'll be hard at work writing while home, but at least have a break from this environment. Back to work. The more I get done now, the less I have to do next semester.
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment