Early this week, on the heels of a weekend surrounded by some of the the amazing women I am fortunate to call friends, I started a blog entry. I never posted it because it wasn't coming out to my satisfaction. But, that is okay, because Melissa Lafsky has again put into words exactly what it is I've been trying to say.
Last night was Andrea's Bachlorette Party. What a fantastic night. Lingerie and drinks then dinner at Starseeds - with ten women, none of whom bothered to remark in a faux-disgusted tone, "Oh, God I should not be eating this." Then more drinks, dancing, finally s'mores at Halcyon. Running free with no one's expectations but our own - or most specifically Andrea's - upon us. I doubt I have ever had so much fun downtown.
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

1 comment:
I'm so glad you had fun! I had a blast, and was hoping everyone else felt the same. Thank you so much for being a part of that with me. You are truly awesome!
Post a Comment