Another Tuesday and no rugby for me. My shin problems are now due to stress. Lower back tension translates to the hamstrings, which in turn pull on the bursa major, which hook into the upper shins, causing the current inflamation and general unpleasantness. I want to run, to play, to hit something. A really good high impact workout sounds better than anything else right now. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. All the stretching in the world isn't helping, either. I just need to get out from under all of the stress that is piled on my shoulders.
My proposal was submitted yesterday afternoon. My defense of it is two weeks from today. I need to have it finished by next Tuesday so I can start practicing it, first for myself and then in front of other people. And I should start studying up on my core subjects. None of which I have any motivation to do. I have accomplished absolutely nothing today. Nothing. This is getting ridiculous.
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

2 comments:
if you want to have a study date one evening, I'm having no motivation either. I don't know if it helps you, but having someone I'm supposed to meet for a specific amount of time always helps me get my butt in gear. Plus then I feel dumb if I dawdle in front of the other person:)
I totally sympathize. Lately its like even smallest things seem like they have a million component projects that have to be finished first--its like going from A to C but instead of crossing B you have to start at Z and work your way down. Or is that just me? :)
good luck getting your proposal stuff done! try going to that massage school and letting one of their students work you over... i think its like 20 bucks or something relatively cheap like that. or try some bikram yoga... you do it in a heated humidified room, like 105 degrees and 80% humidity. takes stretching to a whole new level for sure
Post a Comment