10.24.2005

my weekend

It was a fantastic weekend! I didn't get anything productive done at all, but I had so much fun.

Rugby day on Saturday. My first 15's game. I was put in as a prop,

(I'm in the red #3 jersey - with bad form, but it could be worse)

which I wasn't ready for in any way shape or form. It was a definitely my first game. I was kinda lost on the field, and my lock was really frustrated. Time and experience is what I need and I love this sport. Oil wrestling fundraiser...well, it was an interesting evening. They needed me to wrestle to balance a match, so taking one for the team I threw my self-respect out the window and went into the ring. And yes, I won.

My dear friend Jessica was in Austin for the weekend and we got to spend some time together yesterday afternoon. I've missed her; she's moving down here in January and I am very, very excited. Having one of my college friends here will be so wonderful. She is one of a small number of people was really close to in undergrad and one of not so many people that I have kept in touch with since that time in life.

So good weekend, and I'm going to do my best to make sure this will be a good week as well.

No comments: