From a local blogger on "How To Live in Austin", via Austin Metablog:
"If you don't like hippies, tattoos, piercings, poetry, metal, alt-country, tourists, politicians, science, technology, organic food, mohawks, hybrid cards, or anything else associated with these things, move to Dallas."
Well, that effectively removes the chance of most of my family moving here for several reasons or others. Thanks to the hippies and mohawks, or science and metal, I'm safe. Whew. However, it seems that I have other issues:
"Austin's Craigslist is great, but don't troll for dates on it. This town is one of the best places in the nation for dating. If you can't find love in Austin, you're doing it wrong."
My secret is out. I've been spending late nights furtively stalked Craigslist for love now that my thesis is out of my life. No, not really. Based on my track record of living here three years and not yet finding someone within the city limits to call my own, however, I am apparently a failure.
Though, I seem to be doing something right based on the great friends I've found and life I'm making for myself here. Though I really do need to do something about this living on the far north side.
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

1 comment:
North sucks, dude. I support that.
Post a Comment