This morning was group lab meeting, a rare one in which we had an outside speaker instead of listening to someone from of the other WCAAR labs presenting their most recent data. (I'm scheduled to give mine a week and a half before the thesis is due.) I tried to pay attention, and can say I did actually get a little bit out of it. Serotonin receptors are cool. Pictures of fluorescent imaging are always nice and easy to understand.
Importantly, however, was where my mind wandered. To the thesis. I have 44 days to finish the first complete draft of the thing by my self-imposed strategic "six week early, allow for rewriting after perusal by official readers" deadline of March 23rd. This works out to about two pages per day, including weekends, or just over three if weekends are not included. I will be working weekends.
Okay. 44 days. I can do this. Really.
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment