Since making my decision to finish with an MA in the spring life things have started looking up. I feel a million times better, especially since I'm finally coming to terms with it. The idea no longer feels quite so much like failure, though I do have my moments, Talking about it has become significantly easier, too.
Most importantly (at least in my mind) is the incredible feeling of freedom I get from time to time. Once I finish this I am no longer tied to anything, really, and I'm thinking that I may just get a job and work for a year or so, save up my money and then go to Europe for a while. Just that fantasy is enough to keep me going through the tough patches at work and given me a new motivation.
21 Days for Good #ohSnapkitchen
11 years ago

1 comment:
Don't look back ... only forward. :)
If you were my teammate, I would buy you a beer and we would cheer to your upcoming master's degree and European adventures.
Post a Comment